• 3 ½ cups of flour for any use
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
• 1 teaspoon of baking powder
• 1 big whipped egg
• 1 ½ cup of FIX beer
• ½ cup of chopped onions
• ½ cup of ‘Kalamon’ seedless olives
• 2 tablespoon of fresh mint or spearmint
• 1 teaspoon of fresh black pepper
Preheat the oven to 180°C
Mix the first four ingredients in a big bowl.
Leave a hole in the middle and add the egg, the beer, the onions, the olives and the herbs. Mix well. Empty the mixture in a bread mold and bake for 40’-45’ in the middle of the oven or until the knife that you place into the bread comes out clean.
Remove the bread from the mold and let it cool off on a grid.